Turn every errand, road trip or drive around town into a chance to promote your business. Our vehicle signage is made of durable, long-lasting materials.
Show off your brand at every turn with car signage.
Think of how much time you spend in your car, truck or van. From driving the kids around to commuting to the office, it can feel like (or actually add up to) hours a day. Why not use that time to your advantage and turn your car into a unique and eye-catching advertising tool? Add your logo, business name and a short message onto our personalised car signage and get noticed while driving up and down the street.
Choose from car magnets, car window decals, car door decals or bumper stickers. Each option is made of long-lasting, durable materials and printed in vibrant full colour. Once you find the car advertising signs you need, we make it easy to bring your vision to life in our design studio. Pick from our variety of eye-catching designs and personalise your car signage until it looks just like your business. And if you need help or have questions along the way, we’re here for you.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. There are a few guidelines to keep in mind.
- Do not place car window decals in any area that might impede your view.
- Do not place car door magnets on the bonnet of your car as they are not designed to be used in this location. Place them on doors or the back of your vehicle only.
- Our car magnets won't stick to non-metal surfaces or doors that are made with a high percentage of aluminium or plastic. Using magnets on improper materials can be a safety hazard.
That depends on your needs. Car magnets are a great option if you need to take the sign off frequently or change vehicles. They are durable, PVC-free and wind-tunnel tested for motorway driving. If you’re looking for something to leave on your car long term, we recommend car decals or bumper stickers.
Our vehicle signage has an average life span of about 3 years.
Yes. For tinted windows we recommend you select the outside-glass option, with the adhesive on the back.
No, but we recommend placing your custom bumper stickers and decals on a vehicle that has the original factory paintwork.
Follow these tips to make the most of your vehicle signage:
- Place your design or text in the centre so none of it is clipped out when installing your decal.
- Use a large font size to ensure your message is visible to others.
- Add contrast by using light-coloured text on a dark background and dark-coloured text on a light background.
- If you’re using images, make sure they’re clear, vibrant and have a high resolution (300 dpi).
- If you need a lot of text, choose a larger-sized car sign to fit it all, and use the biggest font possible.