An affordable way to give your stand a boost.
• Dye sublimation lets you print any colour, on the entire cloth
• Machine-washable, reusable polyester material
• 3 sizes to choose from
• Note: tablecloths (as seen in photos) not included
• For a more complete look, check out custom tablecloths
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Give your event setup a streamlined, attention-grabbing look.
You only have a few seconds to catch people’s attention at most events. Our table runners make your area stand out, and help organise your display. You can make your logo big and bold, add a flash of colour and create an overall look that brings customers in – and sticks in their minds.
Top table runner tips
- Remember that our table runners are supposed to lay width-wise across your table.
- Design with the customer’s perspective in mind, from the front of your table.
- Make your logo as large as possible, so it really stands out.
- Match the colours from your logo or other event materials.
- After use, fold your table runner and store it in a dry area to avoid creasing.
- If you do get wrinkles, you can use an iron to get them out.
- Wash your table runner with any standard machine and detergent, in warm or cold water.
Front overhang area (for your logo or design)
• 2 m (h) x .6 m (w) table runner: front visual area is 55 cm (h) x 50 cm (w)
• 2 m (h) x .9 m (w) table runner: front visual area is 55 cm (h) x 80 cm (w)
• 2 m (h) x 1.5 m (w) table runner: front visual area is 55 cm (h) x 140 cm (w)
Note: For full coverage, check out our tablecloths. These cover your entire table, and provide you with more space to customise your design.
Table Runner Care Tips
Machine wash on the delicate cycle with cold water.
Use your dryer’s tumble dry low setting – or air dry.
Optional: Use a steamer to work out any small creases.