One-of-a-kind invites for your unforgettable day.
• White envelopes included
• Choose from 2 invite sizes
• Find your ideal theme, color & paper
• Customize with your preferred wording
• Create matching RSVP & enclosure cards
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Invitations your guests will love and you’ll treasure.
Paper stocks & finishes
A smooth, crisp and affordable option.
100% post-consumer recycled, uncoated paper.
Thick and smooth, with a modern, uncoated front.
Feel-good elegance, woven from Italian cotton paper.
Great for photo designs. Glossy front, silky back.
Gentle white sheen with a smooth, polished feel.
Gleaming metallic foil for a glamorous, high-end look.
Design tips & expert insights
Most wedding invitation envelopes will include an invite, RSVP card, RSVP envelope and informational enclosure.
Order: 4-5 months before the wedding.
Send: 6-8 weeks before the wedding.
Your invitation language can give guests insight into the vibe of your wedding.
Casual: “We’re tying the knot!”
Formal: “You are cordially invited…”
Want a wedding win-win? Use the same style or design on your wedding-day essentials, such as ceremony programs, place cards and menus. Not only does it give your celebration an extra touch of polish, it makes the design process easier.
Tips and to-dos
- Be sure to coordinate your whole wedding package, including save-the-dates, invites and thank you cards – it helps tie everything together and set the tone for your big day.
- Don’t wait to figure out your timing for sending out each piece of stationery. Our wedding plan checklist is good place to start.
- Know what to include. Put your wedding website on the save-the-date, but not a direct link to your registry. Wait until the invite to tell guests about dress code, and be sure to include RSVP cards and pre-stamped envelopes.
- Think about the personalities of the people you’re inviting. It’ll help you decide whether to use formal language or a more relaxed, conversational tone.
- Standard matte (250-gsm): This attractive (and affordable) stock is good for readability and easy to write on. Get a smooth finish and crisp printing, with a silk-coated front and back.
- Premium matte (300-gsm): This smooth, soft-looking finish has a matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. The crisp colours give your design a trendy, modern look.
- Premium glossy (350-gsm): Along with eye-catching shine, our glossiest stock has great contrast – making photos and colourful designs pop off the card. Plus, you can write easily on the non-glossy, silk-coated back.
- Linen (280-gsm): A soft, cloth-like texture makes these cards uniquely memorable. The woven, criss-cross pattern of the paper makes a lasting impression on customers.
- Recycled matte (270-gsm): This eco-friendly stock has an artistic, creative look. The textured, 100% recycled paper is perfect for simple, text-heavy designs.