One-of-a-kind invites for your unforgettable day.
• White envelopes included
• Choose from 2 invite sizes
• Find your ideal theme, color & paper
• Customize with your preferred wording
• Create matching RSVP & enclosure cards
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Invitations your guests will love and you’ll treasure.
Paper stocks & finishes
Design tips & expert insights
Tips and to-dos
- Be sure to coordinate your whole wedding package, including save-the-dates, invites and thank you cards – it helps tie everything together and set the tone for your big day.
- Don’t wait to figure out your timing for sending out each piece of stationery. Our wedding plan checklist is good place to start.
- Know what to include. Put your wedding website on the save-the-date, but not a direct link to your registry. Wait until the invite to tell guests about dress code, and be sure to include RSVP cards and pre-stamped envelopes.
- Think about the personalities of the people you’re inviting. It’ll help you decide whether to use formal language or a more relaxed, conversational tone.
- Standard matte (250-gsm): This attractive (and affordable) stock is good for readability and easy to write on. Get a smooth finish and crisp printing, with a silk-coated front and back.
- Premium matte (300-gsm): This smooth, soft-looking finish has a matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. The crisp colours give your design a trendy, modern look.
- Premium glossy (350-gsm): Along with eye-catching shine, our glossiest stock has great contrast – making photos and colourful designs pop off the card. Plus, you can write easily on the non-glossy, silk-coated back.
- Linen (280-gsm): A soft, cloth-like texture makes these cards uniquely memorable. The woven, criss-cross pattern of the paper makes a lasting impression on customers.
- Recycled matte (270-gsm): This eco-friendly stock has an artistic, creative look. The textured, 100% recycled paper is perfect for simple, text-heavy designs.