Rounded Corner Invitations
• 6 mm rounded corners
• Available in 6 paper stocks
• Hundreds of designs to choose from
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Express||2 business days||£9.99
|Standard||5 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Promotional Products: 7-15 business days (depending on products ordered and delivery address)
- Bags: 9-11 business days
- Return address labels: 5-10 business days
Planning the perfect event? Create the perfect invites.
With a distinctive look and feel, rounded corner invitations are a great way to grab guests’ attention. The soft edges add a unique, personal touch that makes your message even more memorable. They’re elegant and eye-catching – helping them stand out, and helping keep your event top of mind.
Tips for rounded corner invitations
• Avoid designs with rectangular borders and be careful when positioning photos.
• Leave some open space near the edges to highlight the rounded shape.
• Don’t worry – these cards will still fit in normal envelopes.
Choosing your stock
• Standard matte (250-gsm): This attractive (and affordable) stock is good for readability and easy to write on. Get a smooth finish and crisp printing, with a silk-coated front and back.
• Premium matte (300-gsm): This smooth, soft-looking finish has a matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. The crisp colours give your design a trendy, modern look.
• Premium glossy (350-gsm): Along with eye-catching shine, our glossiest stock has great contrast – making photos and colourful designs pop off the card. Plus, you can write easily on the non-glossy, silk-coated back.
• Linen (280-gsm): A soft, cloth-like texture makes these cards uniquely memorable. The woven, criss-cross pattern of the paper makes a lasting impression on customers.
• Recycled matte (270-gsm): This eco-friendly stock has an artistic, creative look. The textured, 100% recycled paper is perfect for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Pearl shimmer (300-350-gsm): A reflective, light-catching surface gives these cards a classy sheen. The glittery finish works best with light colours and designs with some empty space.