Maximise your most visible space.
• Self-levelling film helps eliminate air bubbles
• Sticks to flat glass (not car windows), but easy to remove
• Clear or opaque decals available
• Free squeegee included (be sure to set quantity to 1)
Need decals for your car windows? Click here.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Highlight sales, products, opening hours and more.
Clear vs. opaque
• Opaque decals have a white background that can help with legibility, no matter what’s behind them or what kind of lighting you have.
Inside vs. outside glass
• Inside-glass (second surface) decals have printing on the cling side, and are viewed from the opposite side of the glass. They’re protected from weather, but viewable to anyone walking by.
• Outside-glass (first surface) decals cling on the back and are viewed on the surface that they’re applied to.
• First, make sure the surface you’re using is clean
• Mix some warm water and washing up liquid
• Use the solution to wet the entire glass surface where the decal is going
• Peel off the backing and position it just how you want it
• Use your squeegee to remove any liquid or air bubbles