Maximise your most visible space.
• Self-levelling film helps eliminate air bubbles
• Sticks to flat glass (not car windows), but easy to remove
• Clear or white decals available
• To get a free squeegee, be sure to set the quantity to 1
Need decals for your car windows? Click here.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Highlight sales, products, opening hours and more.
Clear vs. white
• White decals have a white background that can help with legibility, no matter what’s behind them or what kind of lighting you have.
Inside vs. outside glass
• Inside-glass (second surface) decals have printing on the cling side, and are viewed from the opposite side of the glass. They’re protected from weather, but viewable to anyone walking by.
• Outside-glass (first surface) decals cling on the back and are viewed on the surface that they’re applied to.
• First, make sure the surface you’re using is clean
• Mix some warm water and washing up liquid
• Use the solution to wet the entire glass surface where the decal is going
• Peel off the backing and position it just how you want it
• Use your squeegee to remove any liquid or air bubbles