Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Perfect for trade fairs, conferences, expos and more.
Be ready for all kinds of events with roller banners. Both of our lightweight, portable options are simple to pack or ship. And setup is so quick that you’re always prepared. So get noticed at your next trade fair. Take your shopfront to the next level. Wow clients with your presentation prep. Get started by uploading a design or selecting one of our easy-to-customise templates.
Why choose premium?
• Higher print quality and durability
• Made using in our strongest, most dependable material
• A stylized, professional-looking frame
Why choose economy?
• Made from the same material as our 13 oz. vinyl banners
• Great value for trade shows, presentations or events
• Lightweight and easy-to-manage for short-term use
Planning for an excellent event
• Before the event, use posters and flyers to get people interested
• Build out your stand with matching hanging banners, foam board signs and more
• Stay top of mind with takeaways like pens or postcards
Your Guide to Trade Shows, Markets & Events
Designing an effective banner
• Use large fonts and images so people can see your banner from a distance
• Contrast your background and text colours to increase legibility
• Focus one main message that people can understand quickly
Tips and tricks
• Click here to see a video of step-by-step setup instructions
• For greater stability, rotate out the foot (or feet) on the bottom of the base
• Be sure to hook the top of your banner into the frame securely
• Don't leave your banners outside – they were designed for indoor use, and could get damaged
Frequently asked questions
Q: Does the banner come with a carrying case?
A: Yes, both options do!
Q: What are the size and weight of the banners in their cases?
A: Premium and economy models both measure 88.1 cm x 8.1 cm x 7.6 cm and weigh 2.5 kg.
Q: How tall are roller banners?
A: Both of our options are 200.7 cm tall.
Q: I already have a banner stand. Can I get a replacement banner?
A: Sorry, but we don't offer replacement banners on their own.
Q: What is the bleed, the trim and the safety margin? How much of the banner is hidden by the stand?
A: For both banner options, the distance between the very bottom of the banner and the safety margin, which indicates where the banner will be hidden by the canister, is 6.6 cm. No design elements will be hidden at the top of the banner. The trim is 85 cm x 206 cm and the bleed is 85.6 cm x 206.6 cm.
For shipping options, info and exceptions, click here.