Pop Up Display
• Reusable and reinforced for repeated indoor use
• Vibrant colours on durable, washable material
• Ultralight, free-standing aluminum frame
• Hook-and-loop fastener for fabric and attachable feet for frame
• Trolley cases, display lights and light and accessory cases available
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Free economy delivery on orders £50+
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 8pm. Orders received after 8pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books : 11 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Pop up a professional presence at trade fairs or other indoor events.
With all the buzz and activity at industry events, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. Stand out at trade fairs and exhibitions with a customized pop-up display. Bigger and bolder than a banner, these high-res, high-quality products give your whole trade show booth or table a look that’s both eye-catching and professional. Designed for long-term and repeat use, pop-up frames are free-standing, lightweight and made from durable aluminum. Use it to create a cohesive look for your booth, promote a sale, feature your company logo or message.
Get your pop-up signs ready to go in minutes with these simple steps. (Pro tip: We recommend teams of at least two people.)
1. Stretch Out Corners
Make sure the hook and loop fasteners are facing up and stretch out corners.
2. Lock Clips
Lay your pop-up frame and lock the clips into place.
3. Attach Fabric
Attach the fabric to the fastener strip around the popup.
4. Raise & Stabilize
Raise the pop-up sign and attach the stabilizer feet.
- After each use, fold the fabric to helps prevent wrinkles.
- If you do see wrinkles, know that they should disappear once you set up your pop-up. You can iron or steam the fabric, if you'd like.
Halogen Display Lights
- Boost your visibility at trade shows or events with this optional accessory.
- We recommend using 2 to 3 to get an even amount of brightness across your graphic.
Q: How long will my display last?
A: With proper care and normal wear and tear, the expected lifespan of our pop-ups is roughly 6 years.
Q: Which size do you recommend for a standard booth size for tradeshows?
A: The 3 x 3 (2.3m x 2.3m ) pop-up works well with most standard-size trade show booths.
Q: Can I buy a graphic on its own?
A: Yes, but we can only guarantee it will fit our frame.
Q: Is the fabric flame-retardant?
A: The pop-up display is NFPA701 fire certified.
Q: Are the frame and the fabric the same dimensions as the standard size for "checked baggage" for flying?
A: Airline regulations vary but for the 3 x 3 display, the weight of frame, fabric, and case is 14 kgs. For the 4 x 3 display, the weight of frame, fabric, and case is 18 kgs.
Q: What are the dimensions of both pop-ups ?
Measurements for 3 m x 3 m display
- Constructed dimensions: 224 cm x 225 cm x 30 cm
- Weight of frame: 7.5 kg
- Weight of frame, fabric and case: 14 kg
Measurements for 4 m x 3 m display
- Constructed dimensions: 297 cm x 225 cm x 30 cm
- Weight of frame: 10.5 kg
- Weight of frame, fabric and case: 18 kg
Q: How many people are needed for assembly? How long is the average assembly time for the minimum amount of people?
A: The pop-up can be assembled with one person, but would be most efficient having one other person to help put the fastener on. Assembly is quick and takes around 5 minutes!
Q: How long will the halogen lights last ?
A: The expected lifespan of the lights is about 1000 hours.