Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Create a consistent look at trade fairs and other indoor events.
With all the buzz and activity at industry events, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. Stand out at trade fairs and exhibitions with a customised pop-up display. Bigger than most posters or banners, these high-res, high-quality products give your whole area a look that’s both eye-catching and professional. They’re free-standing, lightweight and durable enough to use over and over.
Plus, you can add display lights to make your pop-up really shine. (Depending on the size of your graphic, we recommend using 2 to 3.) And to make things a little more convenient, you can also add accessory cases for your lights, or a trolley case for your display.
Design tips for pop-up trade show displays
• Use large fonts and high-resolution images – you’re working with a very big product!
• Stick to your company color scheme, and be sure to include your logo
• Try to have one main message or visual that people can see from a distance
What are endcaps?
• End caps are pieces of fabric that cover the ends of the display (see pictures above)
• They cover up the frame and help your pop-up get seen from more angles
• You can use the space to feature a website, phone number or more branding
Setup and storage
• To set up your pop-up, lay the frame on the floor (Velcro side up) and stretch out each corner
• After the frame is expanded, lock the clips into place
• Attach the fabric to the white Velcro strip by starting from one corner and going clockwise
• For storage, detach and fold the fabric after each use to avoid wrinkles
• Small wrinkles should disappear during use, but the material can be steamed
Measurements for 3 m x 3 m display
• Constructed dimensions: 224 cm x 225 cm x 30 cm
• Weight of frame: 7.5 kg
• Weight of frame, fabric and case: 14 kg
Measurements for 4 m x 3 m display
• Constructed dimensions: 297 cm x 225 cm x 30 cm
• Weight of frame: 10.5 kg
• Weight of frame, fabric and case: 18 kg
Other specs (for both sizes)
• Frame is made of aluminum, with plastic locks
• Graphic is printed on polyester knit fabric, with a thickness of 210 g/m2
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long will my display last?
A: The expected lifespan of our pop-ups is roughly 6 years, with proper care and normal wear and tear.
Q: How long will the halogen lights last?
A: The expected lifespan of the lights is about 1000 hours.