Pop up gazebos
• Dimensions are 3 x 3 m
• Made from lightweight and durable polyester
• Steel frame with nylon joints
• Dye sublimation provides vibrant, all-over printing
• Free ground stakes and rope to secure tent in windy conditions
• Works great with matching tablecloths or mesh banners
Ordering your gazebo(s): After you click "Start designing," you'll fill out some information for our designers. Then, you'll get a customised design, along with 3 rounds of feedback to perfect the look. If you like what you end up with, then you can go ahead and place your order.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Pop up gazebos you can use indoors or out.
Getting customers’ attention at events isn’t always easy. But our customized gazebos help you draw people in from any angle. Whether you’re at a rainy fairground or a brightly lit convention centre, these lightweight and portable structures are easy to set up and hard to miss. They’re collapsible down to a manageable size, they stake in the ground with little to no effort, and packing them in the included case is a breeze.
Customized design – at no extra cost
• Our professional designers will help you create a design from scratch, or improve an existing one.
• You get to interact with your designers multiple times, telling them exactly what you’d like to see.
• You don’t have to commit to buy your gazebo until you think the design is 100% perfect.
• Remove the frame from the case.
• Extend the frame out slightly.
• Unfold your graphic and drape it over the frame. Position the top point of the graphic over the centre pole of the frame.
• Attach the graphic at each corner of the frame.
• Pull the frame legs apart, alternating at each end until the frame is completely expanded.
• Unlock each of the corner height adjustment connectors and lift until the connectors lock into place.
• Put your foot on the base of each leg and press the telescoping leg release into place.
• Secure your gazebo with the included stakes and rope in windy conditions.
Q: Are the gazebos weather resistant?
A: Absolutely! They’ll stand up to rainy weather and they do offer UV protection.