• 2 sheets of rustproof aluminium, over a solid plastic core
• 3 mm thick, with drill holes available for mounting
• Sharp, fade-resistant printing – for indoor or outdoor use
• Premium brushed or white, semi-matte finish
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Use our versatile, fade-resistant signs in or outside the office.
Aluminium signs are perfect for shops, offices, reception areas and even building exteriors. You can also use them to mark properties, directions, parking spots and more. Rust-free materials stand up against the elements, while state-of-the-art presses give you lasting print durability.
• Easy to drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts
• Use screws with washers to mount on wood or concrete
Drill holes information
• Select "Yes" under "Drill holes" to have your sign produced with pre-made holes.
• Our two largest sizes, 1200 mm x 900 mm and 900 mm x 600 mm, will come with six holes. (One in each corner, plus two in the middle.)
• The other (smaller) six sizes will come with four. (One in each corner.)
• The diameter of each hole is 9 mm
• With drilled holes, you can mount signs with stainless steel spacers. (See “Add accessories” section.).
Designing your custom aluminium sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of your space
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: At the moment, we only have single-sided printing.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Sorry, we don't offer custom sizes at the moment.
Q: Can I choose where the holes are drilled?
A: No, you can't. See above for information on where they'll be.
Q: Why does the back of my sign look green?
A: Our metal signs come with a protective plastic layer (which has a green colour) on the back.