• Tough, clear 3 mm acrylic that looks like glass
• Drill holes available for mounting
• Bevelled edges for a smooth, professional look
• 8 sizes, from 200 mm x 80 mm to 1200 mm x 900 mm
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Put your stamp on the office with eye-catching signs.
Direct visitors, customers and clients with high-quality, custom acrylic signs. They’re made of a lightweight and shatter-resistant polymer, and specialised printing ensures your design or text won’t fade. Our signs are actually printed on the back and mirrored to show through the clear surface. To keep them looking great, all you have to do is occasionally use mild soap and water on the front.
A little (or big) sign can go a long way
• Display your business name and logo to tell visitors they’re in the right spot.
• Highlight meeting areas, open spaces or other office-related information.
• Decorate the office with company values, team photos and more.
Drill holes information
• Select "Yes" under "Drill holes" to have your sign produced with pre-made holes.
• Our two largest sizes, 1200 mm x 900 mm and 900 mm x 600 mm, will come with six holes. (One in each corner, plus two in the middle.)
• The other (smaller) six sizes will come with four. (One in each corner.)
• The diameter of each hole is 9 mm.
• With drilled holes, you can mount signs with stainless steel spacers. (See “Add accessories” section.).
Designing your sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of the space.
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability.
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How thick is the acrylic material?
A: Our signs are 3 mm thick.
Q: What type of printing is used on the signs? Can I print on both sides?
A: We print on the acrylic using UV ink. Unfortunately, you can only print on one side.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Sorry, we don't offer custom sizes at the moment.
Q: Can I choose where the holes are drilled?
A: No, you can't. See above for information on where they'll be.
Q: Why does my sign look so green?
A: Our acrylic signs come with a protective plastic layer that you'll need to remove. This layer has a green color that can make your sign look green.