Create a feel-good collection of memories.
• 8 book sizes & layouts – choose yours below
• Full-colour printing on 24-120 pages
• 3 cover options: linen, leather or photo
• Laser-etched title available
• Professional hardcover binding
• Online & offline design options
Prices shown below do not reflect any applicable savings or additional options, which would appear in your cart.
Ready to start? Select your size and layout.
To begin designing your book, choose from the options below – or scroll down to learn more.
Portrait & Square Books
Celebrate the people and moments that matter most with personalised photo albums.
There’s nothing quite like looking through a printed, personalised photo album – to see a photo for the first time or look back at favourite memories. That’s why we’re proud to offer personalised photo books that can be a cherished keepsake for years to come. Available in a variety of sizes and layouts, these hardcover albums make it easy to showcase wedding, holiday or family images – whether you’re creating your own library of baby photo albums or sharing the love with friends and family with a wedding photo album. Choose between our online and offline editor options, which let you design at your own pace. (Need a hand? Just give us a call.) Once your design is ready, you can leave the rest to us: With full-colour printing and professional binding, your photo book will be an instant, heartwarming classic.
Photo Book Options
As you design, you’ll be able to pick your preferred paper and album cover to make a photo book. Learn about each below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take for me to receive my photo book?
A: You’ll receive your photo book within 10 working days.
Q: What kind of photo files can I use to create my personalised photo albums?
A: You can use JPEG (.jpg), BMP, PNG and various RAW files.
Q: What is the maximum photo size I can use when making my photo book online?
A: 4Mb is the maximum size we recommend for an individual photo. Anything larger than this may cause problems as you upload your album. That said, there are no limits to the file size of the album itself.
Q: What is the design process like?
A: After you’ve selected the size of your custom photo book, you’ll choose between two tools.
• Download (Offline) Editor: When you install this photo book maker on your computer, it will guide you through the entire process. (Download is quick and easy – less than 3 minutes). The editor helps you add photos directly from your computer onto the book. Work is saved to your computer – when your design is finished, the program will upload the book to our site so that you can complete your order. We recommend the Download Editor for books that will include enhanced personalisation options, like extra backgrounds and layouts.
• Online Editor: Our online version of the design tool handles everything right on our website, no downloads required. Upload photos from your computer and then place them onto the pages as you’d like. You’ll be able to upload photos from your computer and then add them to your book.
Q: How long does a photo book remain in the online editor?
A: An unordered photo book is saved in the online editor for 60 days. Ordered photo books, however, can be found permanently in your customer account.
Q: I have already started designing, can I choose another size in the photo book maker?
A: No, you choose your size before designing. After that it cannot be changed.
Q: Is help available if I need it while designing?
A: Yes. Just give us a call – we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have along the way. We want you to love your album.
Q: Does it take a long time to create photo albums online?
A: It’s up to you. If you’re looking for a fast and straight-forward design process, our Download Editor has an auto-fill option – it will place photos on pages for you.