Start at £193.58
Present a polished look.
- Custom two-pocket folders with business card slot.
- Sturdy card stock with reinforced edges.
- Smooth, glossy finish makes for a professional impression.
Choose How to Design It
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
53 x 42.4 cm
6260 x 5004 pixels
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
Document Trim Size (final size after being cut)
52.7 x 42.1 cm
6225 x 4969 pixels
* Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
* Dotted lines indicate where a fold will take place. If you don’t want copy or design to appear on the fold, make sure they stay within each panel’s safe margin.
Create a lasting presence with folders
Presentation folders are a subtle but effective way not only to organise documents, but also to demonstrate a level of professionalism to your customers.
We all know the importance of creating the right impression and if you’re meeting a new customer or providing contracts, invoices and other important documents, every detail counts.
Present your business in the right way with these tips:
• Keep it minimal. Presentation folders are functional and, ultimately, it’s what’s inside that counts – so minimalism is key.
• Got a tagline? Use it. As well as including your company name and logo, you could also consider adding a tagline that represents your business.
• Use a strong image. A folder is a great place to showcase an inspiring image that represents your company and services.
• Think about the content. If you know that you’ll mostly be using folders for a particular purpose, consider including that in your cover message.
• Include contact information. It’s always good practice to let your customers know how they can reach you. Include your phone number, website, email or Facebook page.