Add professional branding to your merchandise.
• Include your logo, product names or ingredient lists
• Available on paper sheets or convenient rolls
• 4 shapes, 2 colours & 2 materials available
• Quantities from 4 to 5,000
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Create a look customers can trust, with the info they need.
Sheet vs. Roll: Which product label is right for you?
Best for low- to mid-quantities
• Quantities of 4 to 4,800
• 1 material: paper
• 1 colour: white
• Indoor use
Best for high-quantity use
• Quantities of 100 to 5,000
• 2 materials: paper, plastic
• 2 colours: white, transparent
• Indoor use
• Water-resistant options
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between paper and plastic product labels?
A: Different product label materials work better for different types of products. We recommend that you consider the following:
- Paper product labels are great for indoor use, when the sticker won’t come in contact with liquid. Working with dry goods, boxes and bags? This could be a great option for you.
- Plastic product labels are made of polypropylene, which means they are oil- and water resistant and a more durable option for indoor use. If you’re labelling products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants or cold temperatures, this is a good choice. Note: Our plastic roll labels are not made of vinyl.
Q: Can I order a few product label samples?
A: Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase – at least, not right now. That said, if you’re interested in testing out your design, you can order a single sticker sheet – as few as 4 stickers – to make sure you like your design before ordering a larger batch or a different material.
Q: Can I get overnight delivery?
A: Not at present. You can choose between 4-, 6- or 10-day options at checkout.