More to say? Choose a tri-fold or new bi-fold layout to easily share your story.
100 Starting at £47.99
Check out details and pricing now, then make your selections later.
A5 Bi-fold Leaflet
(297 x 210 mm)
Big space for photos and company info. Leave on counters or hand out in person.
(279 x 216 mm)
Place in folders, display in holders or mail in bulk to promote special events.
Get a price estimate and learn more about product details.
Go for a folded leaflet
Folded leaflets are a great way to connect with customers by bringing your brand’s story to life and presenting your products and services. You’ll get professional results without being an expert designer too – just pick one of our templates (or upload your own) and add your information.
Here are some tips to help your folded brochure hit home:
• Create some curiosity. The front cover needs to persuade the reader to look inside. Less is more here – use concise language to convey the key benefit of your business.
• Use headlines. This lets readers scan your folded leaflet quickly. Benefit-led headlines are recommended – describe how your product or service will improve their life.
• Address the reader as “you”. This is much more personable and engaging than the corporate-sounding “customers”.
• Include a call to action. Should the reader visit your website or call you directly? Tell them clearly what the next step is.
• Create urgency! Include time-limited discounts and phrases such as “call now” or “order today” to urge the reader to act.
Looking for more information and inspiration? Check out our complete guide on how to write and design brochures.