Flyers and Leaflets
Whether promoting a sale or providing detailed business information, get your message out anywhere, anytime.
- The right quantity: great prices across the board, from 25 to 20,000
- The right look: easily customise a wide range of professional designs with our intuitive design studio
- The right paper: from budget to premium plus, plus your choice of glossy, matte or recycled paper
- The right product: flat or folded, from portable handout formats to larger sizes to hang or carry in folders.
- Holders available for DL and A4 sizes
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
The portable, powerful way to get the word out.
Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to people on the street, flyers and folded leaflets help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind. They're an easy way to spread the word about new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target specific audiences. So check out a huge variety of customisable templates, and create the handout, takeaway or presentation tool you’re looking for.
Why choose a flyer (no fold)?
Flyers are a great way to get a quick message across to anyone, without overwhelming them. In fact, they work best when they’re focused on 1 or 2 simple concepts or big ideas. They’re easy to pack up, bundle and hand out in crowds. They are well-suited to street marketing activities like promoting a seasonal sale or event, or drumming up interest for your shop opening.
Guide to creating business flyers
Why choose a fold? (check out all our folded leaflet options)
Folded leaflets are a good option for presentations or targeted audiences, with more space to explain what your business is all about.The extra space makes it easier to organise information into sections so your customers can easily find what they're looking for. In addition to being convenient handouts, they’re perfect for displaying (using stands) in high-traffic areas like reception desks or shopfronts.
Choosing a paper stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images and vibrant colours
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, with lighter colours. Made from 100% recycled materials
Choosing a paper weight
• Budget: 130 gsm for glossy and matte
• Standard: 170 gsm for glossy and matte
• Premium: 250 gsm for glossy and matte, 270 gsm for recycled
• Premium plus: 400 gsm for glossy and matte
Creating an eye-catching design
• Search a wide range of designs by industry or purpose to find the right look for your needs
• Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png, .doc and .ppt)
• Always include attention-grabbing text or photos
• To make it more scannable, don’t use more than 2 different fonts
• Try adding a coupon or voucher right in your design
• Need design help? Our in-house experts can create logos, edit templates or re-create existing designs. See design services
Getting the most out of your flyers and leaflets
• Know your audience, and be sure to hand out your flyers at relevant events and spots
• Use smaller sizes for handouts and larger sizes for hanging or displaying
• Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their attention
• Give one clear call to action, and make your contact and social info big and bold
For delivery options, info and exceptions, click here.