Send special thoughts with a special card.
Spread the cheer with our rounded corner Christmas cards. The soft edges are artistic, eye-catching and give your warm wishes a unique, personal touch. So, what are you waiting for? Show friends and family how much you care with a customised card that’s memorable and fun.
Tips for rounded corner Christmas cards
• Avoid designs that feature rectangular borders.
• Leave some open space near the edges to highlight the rounded shape.
• Don’t worry – these cards will still fit in normal envelopes.
Choosing your stock
• Standard glossy (235-gsm): Grab customers’ attention with this high-quality, budget-friendly stock. The glossy front adds richness to your design and photos, while the back is uncoated.
• Premium glossy (350-gsm): Along with eye-catching shine, our glossiest stock has great contrast – making photos and colourful designs pop off the card. Plus, you can write easily on the non-glossy, silk-coated back.
• Premium matte (300-gsm): This smooth, soft-looking finish has a matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. The crisp colours give your design a trendy, modern look.
• Linen (280-gsm): A soft, cloth-like texture makes these cards uniquely memorable. The woven, criss-cross pattern of the paper makes a lasting impression on customers.
• Recycled matte (270-gsm): This eco-friendly stock has an artistic, creative look. The textured, 100% recycled paper is perfect for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Pearl shimmer (300-350-gsm): A reflective, light-catching surface gives these cards a classy sheen. The glittery finish works best with light colours and designs with some empty space.