Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Common Customer Questions
Yes, usually. Follow the directions below:
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel.
- Click Cancel My Order in the "Are you sure you want to cancel?" pop-up.
- Your order will now be canceled.
- The word "Cancelled" displays in the status field for that order.
- The Cancel Items button is grayed out.
For most products, yes - you can make design and text edits to your items up until we start printing your items.
To edit items already ordered:
- Click My Account > Order History.
- Click View/Edit Order. If the View/Edit Order button is not available, it is not possible to cancel your order.
If you need to change quantity, paper stock/finish, or ship speed, please contact us for assistance.
Certain products may not be able to be edited after your order is placed:
- Some photobooks
- Digital products
- Design services
- Products ordered on the Promotional Products tab
After placing an order, you can view the order status 24 hours a day from your Order History page.
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders to date are displayed. Review the Status column to determine if your order has been sent.
- Click the Track button in the Actions column to view the tracking associated with an order.
If something doesn't seem right, contact us and we'll get to the bottom of it.
Oh, no - what happened?
We strive to provide you with the best possible services. If we fell short of your expectations please contact us; we want to make it right.
We want you to be happy. If that means cancelling your account, give us a call and we'll help you out.
Other Timely Topics
Check out our Delivery page for delivery costs and speeds.
Note that the exact price will show in your basket when you place your order.
- 2 Day Delivery: DPD
- 4, 6 & 10 Day Delivery: Royal Mail and DPD
We will keep you up-to-date with your delivery.
Once your order is sent, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and tracking details will be provided in a confirmation email.
- For DPD delivery, the day before the delivery, you will receive a confirmation email. On the day of delivery you will receive a notification with an hour slot of delivery.
If you are not available, click a link in your delivery slot email or text message and choose from a number of options to reschedule, deliver to a neighbor, leave at a safe place, or collect from a pickup shop.
- For Royal Mail delivery, the day before delivery you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
If you are not available, you can choose to deliver to a neighbor or safe place; if neither option are possible a ‘Something for You’ note will be left with the relevant information regarding your package, and the parcel will be taken to a Royal Mail Delivery Office for collection or to arrange re-delivery.
Access our COVID-19 FAQ page to find updates and frequently asked questions about Vistaprint's response to the Coronavirus pandemic, including information about ordering from Vistaprint and how we're keeping our team members safe.