I received an email advising me that my WEBS site will be shut down and my domain and email are being transferred to a company called ‘Exact Hosting’, what does this mean?
Vistaprint has made the decision to shut down our Webs.com operation and we will no longer be hosting your WEBS site and it will be shut down on August 31, 2023.
- You’ll retain access to your website and will have until August 31st 2023 to move to another website provider.
- You can bring this content to any other website builder including our new offering Vista x Wix.
- We are also transferring your domains (aka your custom website address) and emails to the company Exact Hosting, a trusted company in the domain and email space.
- You will receive an email from Exact Hosting with a link to log in to your new Exact Hosting account.
- For your domain registration you will not be billed until your domain renewal date. For email services Vistaprint/Webs will be issuing refunds for services unused for the email product purchased with Webs, you will receive updated invoicing from Exact Hosting who will start billing for this service after August 2nd, 2023. Exact Hosting will bill annually for your email service.
- You will be billed yearly no matter what subscription you’re on and these subscriptions will be managed by the company Exact Hosting.
- You will be able to manage these subscriptions from your Exact Hosting account page.
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to the shut down of your WEBS site please feel free to contact us here or if you have any questions or need further clarification on your domain and email, please contact directly at [email protected] or 1.844.818.1150