We deliver photo books to the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Spain, United States, Canada, Australia and Japan.
We'll deliver your photo book to you within 10 working days.
You don't have to download any software to use the Online Editor. It's simple to use and allows you to create a photo book of up to 120 pages using the standard editing tools. We recommend using the Download Editor for creating a book with enhanced personalisation options like extra backgrounds and layouts.
It's very simple and takes less than 3 minutes to download on average. After installation, the program starts automatically and from then on you'll be able to find the blue 'V' icon in your Applications folder. You won't have to install the software again for any future photo book orders.
The Download Editor is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. If you use a Mac OS X, you'll need version 10.6 or higher with a 64-bit processor. For PC users, the minimum requirements for installing the software are: CPU 1.8GHz, RAM 512 MB, Video RAM 64MB. For Windows Vista, we recommend using 1024 MB internal memory as a minimum, otherwise the software will operate slower than is desirable.
We have an autofill option that automatically adds your photos to the book for you. Your pictures will be arranged in the same order they appear in your gallery. You always have the option of rearranging the photos just the way you want them. Alternatively, you can start with an empty photo book and add in the photos yourself.
After installation, the program should start automatically. You will also be able to find the blue 'V' icon in your Applications folder and on your Desktop.
We recommend you first temporarily deactivate your firewall and antivirus and try re-uploading your book. If this doesn't work, try reconnecting to your internet router directly rather than using the WiFI connection. If you continue to experience problems, please contatct a member of our customer care team.
Depending on whether you're a Windows or Mac user, follow the instructions below to find your saved photo book.
For Windows users:
See these steps in pictures
- Start the Download Editor, which is located in your Applications folder and on your Desktop
- Click on 'Open product' and select one of the recent file names. If your project's name isn't shown here, click on 'More products'. A new window will appear and you can navigate to the folder 'Vistaprint Photo Books' located in 'My Documents'
- Click on the folder with the name of the product you want to open. The folder contains a file with the name of the product. Double click this file to open your saved photo book
For Mac users:
See these steps in pictures
- Start the Download Editor, which is located either on your dock or in your Applications folder
- Click on 'Open Recent Files' and a drop-down menu will appear containing the name of your photo book. Alternatively, click on 'Open Existing File' and a new window will appear where you can navigate to your photo book