Square Business Cards
It’s hip to be square. (And easier to get noticed.)
• Measure 65 x 65 mm
• A unique look, great for featuring logos or photos
• Work as product tags, coupons, instructions and more
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
A unique look. A can’t-miss card.
You’ve got a one-of-a-kind company, so create a one-of-a-kind card. Our square (65 x 65 mm) business cards have a unique look (and feel) that sets them apart from standard designs. They’ve got a great layout for showcasing your logo or product shot, and they help give your company an interesting, creative vibe. Sometimes, it’s hip to be square.
Choosing your paper stock
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (360 gsm): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium linen (280 gsm): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs that use less ink.
• Premium recycled matte (270 gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium pearl (350 gsm): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – works best with light colours and simple designs.
• Premium kraft (350 gsm): Light brown paper. An organic, creative look with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Premium soft touch (360 gsm): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other paper stocks.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard natural uncoated (324 gsm): Natural fibers give this paper a fine grain and a subtle, artistic quality.
• Standard textured uncoated (300 gsm): A unique, hammered texture, with light speckling and a canvas-like appearance.
• Standard pearl (300 gsm): Reflective, light-catching surface – great for light colours and simple designs.
• Standard kraft (300 gsm): Natural, light brown paper for a creative look that complements black text and logos.
Choosing your finish
• Metallic: Shiny, reflective foil that makes your card stand out in a crowd.
• Spot UV: A glossy, raised coating that makes text and visuals pop.