Slim Business Cards
A slimmer card. A bigger impression.
• A fraction slimmer than standard (40 x 85 mm)
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
• Available in a variety of stocks and weights
• Eco-friendly, FSC-certified paper
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Express||2 business days||£9.99
|Standard||5 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Promotional Products: 7-15 business days (depending on products ordered and delivery address)
- Bags: 9-11 business days
- Return address labels: 5-10 business days
Make your card – and your business – stand out.
When you’re trying to get customers’ attention, bigger isn’t always better. Even though they’re just a fraction more narrow (40 x 85 mm), our slim business cards have an eye-catching look and a unique feel in your hand. It’s a little detail that could help you not only reach more people, but make more of an impression.
Choosing your paper stock
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Matte varnish front, with an uncoated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (360 gsm): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium recycled matte (270 gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium soft touch (360 gsm): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other paper stocks.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard natural uncoated (324 gsm): Natural fibers give this paper a fine grain and a subtle, artistic quality.
• Standard textured uncoated (300 gsm): A unique, hammered texture, with light speckling and a canvas-like appearance
We're proud to be FSC-certified, committed to reducing our environmental impact and using responsibly forested paper.
FSC paper certified by Rainforest Alliance is responsibly harvested to benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.