Rounded Corner Business Cards
Lose the corners. Get an edge.
• Standard size (85 x 55 mm)
• 6 mm rounded corners
• Available in a variety of stocks and weights
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
• Eco-friendly, FSC-certified paper
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Free economy delivery on orders £50+
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 8pm. Orders received after 8pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books : 11 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Set yourself apart with a stylish, modern look.
When it comes to first impressions, small details can make a big difference. Rounded corner business cards have a unique feel that sets them apart from other cards. A rounded edge makes for a modern, memorable look that will keep your company top of mind. If you want to stand out, this is the one time to cut corners.
Choosing your paper stock
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Matte varnish front, with an uncoated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (360 gsm): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium linen (280 gsm): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs that use less ink.
• Premium recycled matte (270 gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium pearl (300 gsm): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – works best with light colours and simple designs.
• Premium kraft (300 gsm): Light brown paper. An organic, creative look with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Premium soft touch (300 gsm): Laminated and soft. A unique feel with a matte finish.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard natural uncoated (324 gsm): Natural fibers give this paper a fine grain and a subtle, artistic quality.
• Standard textured uncoated (300 gsm): A unique, hammered texture, with light speckling and a canvas-like appearance.
Choosing your finish
• Spot UV: A glossy, raised coating that makes text and visuals pop.
We're proud to be FSC-certified, committed to reducing our environmental impact and using responsibly forested paper.
FSC paper certified by Rainforest Alliance is responsibly harvested to benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.