Rounded corner business cards
Lose the corners. Get an edge.
• Standard size (85 x 55 mm)
• 6 mm rounded corners
• Available in 4 different paper stocks
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Savings will be reflected in your basket.
Set yourself apart with a stylish, modern look.
When it comes to first impressions, small details can make a big difference. Rounded corner business cards have a unique feel that sets them apart from other cards. And the modern, memorable look helps keep your company top of mind. If you want to stand out, this is the one time to cut corners.
Choosing your stock
• Premium glossy (330-gsm): UV glossy front, silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium linen (280-gsm): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs that use less ink.
• Premium matte (360-gsm): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium recycled matte (270-gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, good for designs with less ink.
• Premium soft touch (330-gsm): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium kraft (350-gsm): Sturdier version of our 90% recycled, light brown paper. A planet-friendly, creative look.
• Premium pearl (350-gsm): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – works best with light colors and simple designs.
• Standard matte (300-gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard kraft (300-gsm): 90% recycled, light brown paper. Eco-friendly with an artistic vibe.
• Standard pearl (300-gsm): Reflective, light-catching surface – great for light colours and simple designs.
Tips for a professional look
• Be sure to include your name, title and contact info
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font
• Include some white space to make your design less cluttered