Spot UV business cards
Create a look that rises to the task.
- Add a pop of raised gloss to quality matte paper
- Tactile, high-shine finish makes text and visuals pop
- Works best with big fonts, logos or designs
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Add a layer of interest to your business card
Your business is one of a kind – shouldn’t your business cards be, too? Spot UV creates a look and feel that’s different from the norm. We add raised, clear polymer to make your text, logo and visuals stand out with a three-dimensional, high-gloss shine. Stand up to the competition with a card that stands out to customers.
Tips for spot UV business cards
• Use spot UV to highlight a design element you want to emphasise. What’s the one thing you want people to notice first? Consider adding gloss there.
• Spot UV is most effective with big, bold text (10 pt. font or larger) or shapes - it makes it easier to notice and appreciate the raised finish and shine.
• Avoid thin lines, light fonts and designs with a lot of fine detail – you won’t get a strong effect.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Smooth and sturdy, silk-coated paper with rich colour quality.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.