Spot UV business cards
Create a look that rises to the task.
- Add a pop of raised gloss to quality matte paper
- Tactile, high-shine finish makes text and visuals pop
- Works best with big fonts, logos or designs
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Add a layer of interest to your business card
Your business is one of a kind – shouldn’t your business cards be, too? Spot UV creates a look and feel that’s different from the norm. We add raised, clear polymer to make your text, logo and visuals stand out with a three-dimensional, high-gloss shine. Stand up to the competition with a card that stands out to customers.
Tips for spot UV business cards
• Use spot UV to highlight a design element you want to emphasise. What’s the one thing you want people to notice first? Consider adding gloss there.
• Spot UV is most effective with big, bold text (10 pt. font or larger) or shapes - it makes it easier to notice and appreciate the raised finish and shine.
• Avoid thin lines, light fonts and designs with a lot of fine detail – you won’t get a strong effect.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Smooth and sturdy, silk-coated paper with rich colour quality.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.