Metallic Business Cards
Eye-catching foil for a can’t-miss card.
- Adds a reflective, light-catching finish to the front of your card
- Pairs well with big, bold typography and shapes
- Choose from thousands of designs or upload your own
Free business card sample kit: A variety of papers and sizes to help you see, feel and find your perfect card. Request yours today.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Take your professional branding to the next level with our unique metallic finish. This dynamic, light-catching surface adds rich visual interest and sheen to your business card − and conveys a special confidence and attention to detail. Create a card that will get noticed and remembered.
• Make the most of metallic finish by pairing it with large, bold typography and shapes.
• Choose our glossy paper option to maximise your shine.
• High-contrast colours work well with metallic finish – make sure you have good colour contrast between the metallic and non-metallic areas of your design to really help the foil stand out.
• Avoid thin lines, light fonts and designs with a lot of fine detail – you won’t get the maximum metallic effect.
• Standard matte: Coated and non-reflective, with a smooth feel.
• Premium matte: Matte varnish front, with a silk-coated back.
• Premium glossy: UV glossy front and silk-coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
Sturdy, traditional paper stock is about as thick as typical postcard or flyer.
Thicker, heavier material has a noticeably different feel, similar to a greeting card.