Event prep just got easier.
• Set up and pack in seconds
• Stand, banner and case included, comes pre-assembled
• Premium and economy options available
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
Savings will be reflected in your basket.
Perfect for trade fairs, conferences, expos and more.
Be ready for all kinds of events with roller banners. Both of our lightweight, portable options are simple to pack or ship. And setup is so quick that you’re always prepared. So get noticed at your next trade fair. Take your shopfront to the next level. Wow clients with your presentation prep. Get started by uploading a design or selecting one of our easy-to-customise templates.
Choosing economy or premium
• The stay-flat vinyl used in our premium roller has grey backing that increases contrast and legibility
• Premium banners also feature a stylised, professional-looking frame
• Our high-value economy roller banners use the same material as our vinyl banners
Planning for an excellent event
• Before the event, use posters and flyers to get people interested
• Build out your stand with matching hanging banners, foam board signs and more
• Stay top of mind with takeaways like pens or postcards
Designing an effective banner
• Use large fonts and images so people can see your banner from a distance
• Contrast your background and text colours to increase legibility
• Focus one main message that people can understand quickly
Tips and tricks
• For greater stability, rotate out the foot (or feet) on the bottom of the base
• Be sure to hook the top of your banner into the frame securely
• Don't leave your banners outside – they were designed for indoor use, and could get damaged
Frequently asked questions
Q: Does the banner come with a carrying case?
A: Yes, both options do!
Q: What are the size and weight of the banners in their cases?
A: Premium and economy models both measure 88.1 cm x 8.1 cm x 7.6 cm and weigh 2.5 kg.
Q: How tall are roller banners?
A: Both of our options are 200.7 cm tall.
Q: I already have a banner stand. Can I get a replacement banner?
A: Sorry, but we don't offer replacement banners on their own.
Q: What is the bleed, the trim and the safety margin? How much of the banner is hidden by the stand?
A: For both banner options, the distance between the very bottom of the banner and the safety margin, which indicates where the banner will be hidden by the canister, is 6.6 cm. No design elements will be hidden at the top of the banner. The trim is 85 cm x 206 cm and the bleed is 85.6 cm x 206.6 cm.