Common Customer Questions
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel. An "Are you sure you want to cancel?" pop up will appear.
- Click Cancel My Order.
- Your order will now be cancelled. In the status field for that order the word "Cancelled" will appear and the "Cancel" action will be greyed out.
If you rather we do it for you, give us a call right away and we'll do our best to cancel your order.
To cancel your order, check out the Can I cancel my order? FAQ.
Once your order is successfully cancelled, a merchandise credit for the order amount is applied to your account. Then you can edit the document from My Projects, and reorder using the merchandise credit.
If you would rather we do this for you, give us a call and we'll do everything possible to edit your order.
After placing an order, you can view the order status 24 hours a day from your Order History page.
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders to date are displayed. Review the Status column to determine if your order has been sent.
- Click the Track button in the Actions column to view the tracking associated with an order.
If something doesn't seem right, contact us and we'll get to the bottom of it.
Oh, no - what happened?
We strive to provide you with the best possible services. If we fell short of your expectations please contact us; we want to make it right.
We want you to be happy. If that means cancelling your account, give us a call and we'll help you out.
Other Timely Topics
Absolutely. We offer two business day delivery on U.K.-bound orders placed before 11pm.
Some exceptions do apply. Express delivery is not available for orders that are sent to PO Boxes as well as some remote areas in the UK. Certain products like canvas can’t be rushed either. Return address labels can only be rushed when there is another product being ordered.
During checkout, we will list available options based on your delivery address and order.
Note: processing times are estimated for the mainland Britain; Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man may take longer.
No matter how many items you order, you’ll pay a low flat rate depending on the shipping speed you select at checkout.
We'll show you exact prices when you make your order, but if you'd like to see a list of basic product & shipping costs use our Instant Quote tool.
You can also click the "Get A Quote" link on each product's pricing page.
- 2 Day Delivery: DPD
- 5 & 10 Day Delivery: Royal Mail and DPD
We will keep you up-to-date with your delivery.
Once your order is sent, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and tracking details will be provided in a confirmation email.
- For DPD delivery, the day before the delivery, you will receive a confirmation email. On the day of delivery you will receive a notification with an hour slot of delivery.
If you are not available, click a link in your delivery slot email or text message and choose from a number of options to reschedule, deliver to a neighbor, leave at a safe place, or collect from a pickup shop.
- For Royal Mail delivery, the day before delivery you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
If you are not available, you can choose to deliver to a neighbor or safe place; if neither option are possible a ‘Something for You’ note will be left with the relevant information regarding your package, and the parcel will be taken to a Royal Mail Delivery Office for collection or to arrange re-delivery.