Create an eye-catching full-colour, trifold brochure in just minutes.
25 Starting at £16.79
Check out details and pricing now, then make your selections later.
Get a price estimate and learn more about product details.
Go for a brochure
Brochures are a great way to connect with customers by bringing your brand’s story to life and presenting your products and services. You’ll get professional results without being an expert designer too – just pick one of our templates (or upload your own) and add your information.
Here are some tips to help your brochure hit home:
• Create some curiosity. The front cover needs to persuade the reader to look inside. Less is more here – use concise language to convey the key benefit of your business.
• Use headlines. This lets readers scan your brochure quickly. Benefit-led headlines are recommended – describe how your product or service will improve their life.
• Address the reader as “you”. This is much more personable and engaging than the corporate-sounding “customers”.
• Include a call to action. Should the reader visit your website or call you directly? Tell them clearly what the next step is.
• Create urgency! Include time-limited discounts and phrases such as “call now” or “order today” to urge the reader to act.